Terms & Conditions
- After completion of payment (invoice will be attached to confirmation email) please send proof of payment to Reservations@highgate.co.za using your Booking Reference Number as Reference.
- All requests for amendments to a reservation are required in writing by fax or electronic mail at least 7 days prior to the tour date.
- Amendments may be approved subject to availability in the sole discretion of Highgate Ostrich Show Farm cc Management.
- A 100% cancellation fee will apply in the event of a no show by guest on the tour date.
- In the event of an amendment not received 7 days prior to activity booked the guest will still be responsible for the full cost for the total number guests originally confirmed.
- Management reserves the right to cancel due to unforeseen circumstances including but not limited to, lack of guests, or weather conditions.
- In case of a weather cancellation, weather conditions are judged exclusively by Highgate Ostrich Show Farm cc Management, guests must report for the tour unless notified by Highgate Ostrich Show Farm cc Management.
- In the event of a cancellation by Highgate Ostrich Show Farm cc Management, a full refund will be given on the amount paid (or refunded to booking agent)
- All guests are required to sign an indemnity form for all tours they are participating in prior to the tour.
- In case guest refuses to sign the indemnity form, the guest will not be able to partake in the activity and will not receive any refund.
- The indemnity form must be signed by a Parent/Legal guardian for children under 18 years.
- Any unaccompanied child under 18 years requires the indemnity to be signed by a parent/legal guardian prior to the tour.
- Children are classified as guests, therefore on certain activities the full rate will apply to them.
- Management reserves the right to amend/cancel/add terms & conditions without notice.
- All terms & conditions are subject to South African Law & Jurisdiction